Playon plugin using different paypal account

MrGadget

MrGadget

OK, I just read where the playon plugin must be paid with the same paypal email account as emby was paid with.  I didn't do that.  I paid with a secondary paypal email account and the plugin isn't working.  I have now deleted the secondary paypal email account.

How do I get the key changed to the same account or even buy the plugin again?  There isn't an option to buy it that I can find.

@ebr

@snazy2000

MrGadget

OK, I uninstalled playon plugin, rebooted the emby server, reinstalled plugin and rebooted the server again.  When It said I was subscribed for the plugin but there was still a place to pay.  I paid again.  This house server now works :)

I have another small emby server that I take with in the RV to use when I don't have a data connection.  I do have a LAN in the RV.  When I went to install the plugin on the RV's server here in the house, I was again told I had a subscription but decided to pay again as this is the second machine.  I have now paid 3 times for two machines.  The plugin does not work on the RV server.  I do have the icon in emby theater but when I click on it, I get a screen with all the place holders that are fuzzy.  I do have the channels setup in the playon server.  I have restarted the whole machine several times to no avail.

Help?

MrGadget

Issue not resolved and the fuzzy folders say no items found for the RV machine.  What do I need to do now?

8 minutes ago, MrGadget said:

Issue not resolved and the fuzzy folders say no items found for the RV machine.  What do I need to do now?

Hi.  I was specifically referring to the registration issue.  @snazy2000 will need to address any functionality issues with the plug-in.

MrGadget

I thought they were one and the same.  IIRC it said That they were registered all along.

I got an email from emby saying I had a lifetime subscription (bought a couple of months ago) after the last two purchases along with the two playon receipts.  Looked strange to me.

There is so little documentation on this.  I have sent a PM to snazy200 a couple of days ago but have not heard from him.  Maybe he is on vacation.  I love what it does though.

Edited by MrGadget