New Collections Hidden

tomnjerry74
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

tomnjerry74

I've added a couple of Series episodes to new new collection I just made. When I go to look at all of my collections, it is missing/hidden. However, if I add at least one (any) movie, the collection appears as normal.

I've tried many different things, but the problem persists: if there is at least 1 movie in the collection, it appears. If there are only Series episodes, it is hidden. What can I do to solve this?

31 minutes ago, tomnjerry74 said:

When I go to look at all of my collections,

Hi.  Exactly where did you go to look at this?

tomnjerry74
On 7/7/2020 at 12:11 PM, ebr said:

Hi.  Exactly where did you go to look at this?

The page where you can see all of your collections in poster format.

Edited by tomnjerry74

• Solution

Hi.  That tab is within your "Movies" library.  It is only going to show collections with items contained in that library.

There is a "Collections" library that is in your "My Media" section.  That will show ALL collections.

• Like 1

tomnjerry74
2 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  That tab is within your "Movies" library.  It is only going to show collections with items contained in that library.

There is a "Collections" library that is in your "My Media" section.  That will show ALL collections.

Ohhh, got it. I didn't realize they were different ways to view the collections. I've had "Display Collections on Home Screen" disabled for a while now and have only gotten to it by going through the movies library.

Thank you for the clarification.

• Like 1