How to setup

snazy2000

snazy2000

Not sure what i did but i restarted XBMC and now the channels icon is there but doesnt lead to anything lol

Ok, great. can we get a blog post in addition to the forum post? And in the future when any other major improvements are made, can we also get blog posts?

Please include 4-5 nice looking screenshots. Thanks.

• Like 1

im85288

When i turned on XBMC is said Server found then asked me to select profile. 

I went in to Skin settings and went in to edit the Home tiles. I clicked on Movies and it was set to the standard movies for xbmc i clicked on the "Movies" selection and then clicked customized location and it had set it to mediabrowser URL?

I think your over complicating it...it should just be a case of installing the Eminence skin from the repo, where everything is on by default including xbmb3c mode. No editing of home tiles necessary :)

snazy2000

I reset the skin and re loaded and everything back to default but channel icon still doesnt do anything :(

im85288

Hmm, so the other ones are working fine like Movies etc? 

It may help if you go to skin settings->Add-ons->Re-initialise skin

• Like 1

snazy2000

Hmm, so the other ones are working fine like Movies etc? 

It may help if you go to skin settings->Add-ons->Re-initialise skin

Perfect!! :D Thanks ! 

• Like 1

snazy2000

Hey Guys.

Just installed XBMB3C and installed the Eminence and ive enabled MB3 Mode

Am i doing something wrong?

Should the skin setup the menus it self? Like Movies, TV Series, Channels etc?77

Are there any recommended settings to make things look nicer / perform better :D

Great work guys!

im85288

Hi Snazy,

Yes it should be set up out of the box so to speak with Movies, TV, Music, Channels etc working properly along with things like Next Up in the background that you can cycle through by navigating up. 

Have you successfully put your MB3 server url in the XBMB3C addon? I'm just guessing as to what has gone wrong?

snazy2000

When i turned on XBMC is said Server found then asked me to select profile. 

I went in to Skin settings and went in to edit the Home tiles. I clicked on Movies and it was set to the standard movies for xbmc i clicked on the "Movies" selection and then clicked customized location and it had set it to mediabrowser URL?