Themes Video T V Shows\Movies

bugmafia007

bugmafia007

Hi,i installed  the Themes Video Pugin \movie themes video\movies theme songs  ..

Still no theme on none of my tv shows or movies ..

Any advice how to make it work  will be appreciate it ..
Thank You

bugmafia007

Damm....did u just send me to 200 pages of forum loolll?  dont know where i need to look even ... :( 

I have radeon installed ..and working ..thats what i know ...

Hi.  Exactly where are you not seeing something you are expecting to?  Theme videos are not supported in all apps at this point.  I would test with the web app first.

bugmafia007

Im expecting what i had in Plex from day 1 (5-8 years ago ) ..when im going inside in a series  ..automatically i can hear the theme sound of that series . 

2 years ago Plex also add the same feature to movies ...

Is not like someone is inventing the weel ,so EMBY for sure have this ..so maybe i dont know how to implement it ... 

thank You 

bugmafia007
9 hours ago, Luke said:

Do you have the theme music in your series folder?

No i do not have any themes ,and im expecting to be downloaded alone automatically  ...anyway after i paid for Radeon tools (even if my emby is liek 5 days old ) suddenly works ..so its not really a trial  ... 

So it is working now for you now that you've provided the themes?

There is no free source for this information so you must acquire them yourself.

CarlosLima

Out of curiosity I noticed that the plugin creates the 'backdrops' folder and in it, the theme.mp4 file.
In this case, creating the folder and file manually, will the video theme be displayed regardless of having the plugin installed?
The question is relevant because I avoid using plugins as much as possible, which compromise the performance of EmbyServer.

11 minutes ago, CarlosLima said:

creating the folder and file manually, will the video theme be displayed regardless of having the plugin installed?

Yes.  The plug-in is just putting these items in the proper place for you.  You can do it yourself as well by any other means.

• Thanks 1

CarlosLima
10 minutes ago, ebr said:

Sim. O plug-in está apenas colocando esses itens no lugar apropriado para você. Você também pode fazer isso por qualquer outro meio.

Thank you very much.

bugmafia007

Alright then , i finally fixed ..took me like 20 hours but it's done.

Solution:

Put  each of your  movie in a folder (using file2folder) and that it., after that the plugin will do the rest(dont forget to add a schedule)  .Example my library :

image.png

Will take some time to download the songs and video for each movie ..but is worth it ..the library looks amazing after it..Netflix is old school lool

Emby is the future :) 

Edited by bugmafia007

Ugg, you didn't have your movies each in their own folder?

bugmafia007
6 hours ago, cayars said:

Ugg, you didn't have your movies each in their own folder?

No ,i had my movies separated by Genre only.