Ability to see / add "active recordings" on the homescreen

NeilD7744

NeilD7744

Morning,

Are we any closer to having the ability to add & show "active recordings" on the Emby homsecreen within the app?

This (for me) would be great to see tv shows / movies are currently being recorded when i load up the Emby app on my Amazon Fire TV boxes.

Thanks.

Hi.  These should already be visible as the first items in the "Latest" Recording row, no?

vdatanet
4 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  These should already be visible as the first items in the "Latest" Recording row, no?

If you are recording on a TV show library instead of a Mixed Content library, you don't see active recordings. In this situation, Active recordings row was useful

NeilD7744
On 7/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, vdatanet said:

If you are recording on a TV show library instead of a Mixed Content library, you don't see active recordings. In this situation, Active recordings row was useful

On 7/4/2020 at 5:02 PM, ebr said:

Yes i can see "latest recordings" which have been completed & added to my library, however would like the ability to see an in-progress recordings at the top of my homescreen like Emby does on my Windows PC. Thankyou for your help.