Music Max BitRate Stream Limit

OnyxUK
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

OnyxUK

hey Guys, 

Would it be possible to set a max limit on the bitrate for streaming music as normally most music files are max of 320kbps i have mine at the studio max of 1715kbps on each music file. i know you have a limiter for streaming on video but would it be possible to have a separate one for music streaming also, so when your playing your music in the car you dont have to worry about it freezing every few seconds. 

could be something like music streaming limiter - remote access 

remote access limit for streaming 

96kbps 

128kbps 

196kbps

256kbps

320kbps

Custom setting 

_________

OnyxUK

hey luke, i have all the music stored on my pc but i am using my i phone 11 iso device to stream the music 

OnyxUK

hey luke, yeah i have looked through from my pc and the iso app and nothing is showing up for music streams, how ever on the tv settings it does show this just not anywhere else. also bit of topic but also a slight problem that i cant figure out is how to play all the albums at once or same for all artists, i have tried the play all button and it only plays one album not all i have tried the instant mix feature and again doesn't switch between different albums and the shuffle button, these only work for a single album, im trying to get it so i can upload all my music then have the option to play them at random bit like the youtube music app currently has without having to put them into playlists. 

OnyxUK

sorry forgot to add that in the web app you have a tab that shows (songs) covering all available music and this works great with the shuffle feature but is not showing on iso or tv apps  

• Solution

Have you explored the music internet quality setting under playback settings?

OnyxUK

yer but it is only available on tv devices not on iso or web

OnyxUK

okay i have just checked to see if the ios is needing an update (and it was) just had another look and can now see it, thanks luke and only just  seen i kept putting iso instead of ios my bad haha.

also this has fixed the songs tab not showing up as well, i will make sure everything is updated next time :)