How to crack Metabrowser?

Malickfan86

Malickfan86

I was using Metabrowser as a licensed user for years until it stopped working. Then I had an issue where certain tabs disappeared. While trying to fix it, I logged out. Then I was unable to log back in. So I didn't find out for years that the whole project was shut down and that even my legitimate license key won't work anymore.

I tried using MCM instead but there really aren't too many options. And though I've changed some of the more intense settings, it still crashes regularly and it's so frustrating. That's why I was wondering if anyone knows how to crack Metabrowser so it can at least get past the log in screen. I actually have no issue with buying a license but it seems like the creator is not interested.

jachin99

your probably much better off using Emby as EBR said.  I think metabrowser was built for Windows Media Center, and most of the metadata provided in WMC came from the additional lookup feature via the AMG movie database, which has been discontinued.  WMC pulled most of its metadata from that for your movie library with the exception of WTV files.  

• 2 weeks later...