J&T2020

J&T2020

4 hours ago, Luke said:

What do you mean? What happens when you try?

Everytime I try to log in, it says “password or username incorrect”. I then have to reset my password, everytime, in order to access my account....

J&T2020 did you try what I mentioned earlier?

Once you've changed the password long enough to log in, create a new account with admin rights and set password.  Log out and back in with the new admin account.

Now while logged in that way change your first account password and try logging in with it.

@J&T2020 Besides trying to help you here in the forum we have a couple of options would could try. We could have you PM your user database to us.  We could then edit it for you and put in a temporary password that you could use to login in with.  You would then just replace the DB on your system.  

Another option would be to perform this directly on your system via a remote session, but we could also try something else as well. 

Do you want to try to do this on your own (what was mentioned above) or would you prefer one of the other options mentioned in this post?

Carlo

• 2 weeks later...

I just went back and reread the thread and see you are using some other person's server.

The problem is most likely on their end and there is little we can do to help you since your Emby Connect account works fine or you couldn't post here.

The server own should remove your Emby connect username SAVE your record, then add the Emby Connect account back to your account and SAVE it again.

ALTERNATELY you can log directly in to the server without Connect if the server admin can give you access that way.