About the movie collections created by the AutoBoxSets plugin - EmbyServer 4.4.3.0

CarlosLima
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

CarlosLima

Hi,

Using the Auto Box Sets plugin, a new menu called COLLECTIONS is created in Emby, all right.

It turns out that I would like to transfer and transform this menu as a submenu of the MOVIES menu.

Then I added it to the movie library, next to the FILMS folder (which contains 5 subfolders), indicating the file path of the collections:
😄 \ Users \ Administrator \ AppData \ Roaming \ Emby-Server \ programdata \ data \ collections

It worked perfect, but the COLLECTIONS submenu was NEXT to MOVIES and I would like it to be inside the Movies folder and so the COLLECTIONS submenu could be viewed in folder mode, as I have the other submenus and in my case it would look like the library structure :
Menu / Folder: MOVIES
Submenus / Subfolders: Cult Films, HD Films, Collections ...

I thought that a CSS or HTML code can solve this.

Thank you now.

trash2.png

Edited by CarlosLima

• Solution
Happy2Play

But a normal library can not read the items collection.xml so you have a bunch of empty collection as all you get is the folder image, correct?

This process breaks the orginal Collection library also, correct?  At least it did in my test.

Edited by Happy2Play

CarlosLima

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
Honestly I just saw that collections were all there as a submenu of Movies, when I added to the library the path of the collections created by the plugin and I didn't even try to reproduce anything.
I had in mind that if it worked, I would hide the original collections from users and they would access them through the submenu in folder view.
So, isn't it really possible (perhaps using CSS / HTML code) to transfer the Collections menu so that it is just a submenu of the Movies item, and remains functional?

CarlosLima

I consider the topic closed.
I found an alternative solution.
So I hid the Collection library from users and encouraged them to access it via Films and the upper submenu Collections.
t's not quite what I wanted but the result is the same.
Thanks for the messages.