About link / text removal - EmbyServer 4.4.3.0

CarlosLima

CarlosLima

Hi,

I would like a CSS or HTML code to remove item 1 and all text under the menu images in the FOLDER view of item 2.

Thanks in advance.

forum.png

Happy2Play

1. Header tabs are applied by the js for that library.  There are a few topics on the this. Will look around for them.

2. Something like this, but since there are no page ids it applies to all Folders views.

[data-context="folders"] div.cardText.cardTextCentered.cardText-first {display: none;}

• Thanks 1

CarlosLima

Hi,
Thank you very much for your usual collaboration.
I applied this CSS and I could check that it was perfect, that is, it removed the links from my item 2.
However, it happened that after a few minutes it no longer worked, the texts were simply displayed again.
I cleared the browser cache, reset the pc and nothing.
I checked the code, removed it and applied it again and in fact it doesn't work anymore, both in 4.4.2.0 and 4.4.3.0.
Any tips? This is very strange, because I sent the code to a friend and it is perfect for him.

Happy2Play

All I can say is inspect the code in the browser console.  Only way I get these labels/title back is actually toggling the Show titles option on the three dot menu as they moves to innercardfooter.

[data-context="folders"] div.innerCardFooter {display: none;}

CarlosLima

The code is perfect (behold, a friend is using it and has hidden the titles under the images for him) but for me it doesn't work.
Is it possible that other CSS codes cause a conflict that blocks the operation of this code?

menuseries.png

Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, CarlosLima said:

The code is perfect (behold, a friend is using it and has hidden the titles under the images for him) but for me it doesn't work.
Is it possible that other CSS codes cause a conflict that blocks the operation of this code?

menuseries.png

It is possible and easy to test.  Cut all your current custom code to say notepad and only apply the code from second post.

CarlosLima

Valuable tip and I hadn't even thought to do that.
Yes, leaving only the code of post # 2 works perfect, that is, it hides the title under the folder image.
Now to find out which CSS code is causing the conflict, would you have to reset it one by one and test each new one added?
The other day I had a similar problem and solved it just by moving the code that didn't work, to another position.
Do you see any logic in that?

Happy2Play

Not really, but to me that would suggest you have competing code.

I would look all any additional code that looks at these elements cardText, cardTextCentered, cardText-first.

• Thanks 1