How to delete something that's duplicated nearly 1,000 times?

riffy

vdatanet

Movie Metadata is correct but Collection metadata is not. In collection id is 102940 instead of 735. It is a vicious circle, since collection 735 does not exist, it is created, but 102940 is created by mistake. In the next attempt, as collection 735 does not exist, it is tried to create again, but by mistake 102940 is created. collection 735 never exists, collection 102940 is created over and over again ...

I also have the Blade saga and Collection for me is correct.

Edited by vdatanet

4 hours ago, riffy said:

Yup. Wish it would get fixed! Or the very least be able to shift click to select many items.

It should hopefully be for the next release so that the collection will not get created multiple times.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 9:40 AM, Luke said:

It should hopefully be for the next release so that the collection will not get created multiple times.

Next beta release Luke?

floppyhat

I'm having the same problem with the American Pie collection. Will the fix also remove the existing duplicates automatically?

floppyhat

Ah, right — so deleting the collections folder and letting the plugin recreate them would probably be the best way to clean up, then. Thanks.

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, floppyhat said:

Ah, right — so deleting the collections folder and letting the plugin recreate them would probably be the best way to clean up, then. Thanks.

May have to remove the actual items that makeup the collection to clean out the database.