How to get back to app from Trailers

MBSki

MBSki

I do like to be able to view trailers sometimes to see if I want to watch a movie, but the current YouTube trailers are really irritating. They don't seem to find the right trailer half the time and there doesn't appear to be any way to get back to the Emby app from YouTube once the trailer is selected. Am I missing something? A quick way to get back or some configuration? If not, can you please redesign this function to be more user friendly?

Hi.  I apologize but when watching YouTube trailers, you are in the YouTube app and we don't have any control over how that functions.  If you back all the way out of it, you should end up right back in Emby where you left though.

MBSki

Yea, I wish it took me back but it doesn't work. Why are you using YouTube trailers? Can't we get a different solution embedded into Emby? Plex doesn't have this issue. I imagine they're paying for something else. I'd gladly pay extra for a plug in to get rid of the YouTube trailers if that's what it takes.

MBSki

I've read about ytrailers before, but I don't see it in the plug-ins anywhere. Besides, doesn't that require downloading all the trailers manually? 

MBSki

@ebr Can you please fix this? I tried this in Android Mobile and it isn't a problem because the YouTube trailer is embedded in Emby. If it can be done on Mobile you should be able to do it on the Android TV app. 

• 2 weeks later...