Infinite loading spinner when trying to play media

mbn110

mbn110

One user on my server informed me recently that they can no longer play any videos on my server -- the loading spinner just keeps going forever (they've let it sit for 10+ minutes before).

I recently upgraded my server from 4.2.1.0 to 4.4.3.0 -- before the upgrade they did not experience any issues.

In terms of configuration, Emby is running behind a reverse proxy on my network.

Attached is a full server log (URLs redacted), as well as a media info screenshot of one of the videos they were trying to play

image.thumb.png.e0d6db06760a9e0cd1ef07e855578635.png

embyserver.txt

mbn110

Apparently the user was using the web interface on their TV instead of the app -- getting them to switch to the app resolves this issue as far as I'm concerned.

mbn110
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, was there an ffmpeg log? Please attach that as well. Thanks.

Hey Luke -- I don't see any ffmpeg logs from when this user was trying to play from the web interface on their TV -- the only ffmpeg log that lines up with the log attached is the transcode that appears at the end of the log when this user tested playback on their iPhone (which was successful). I don't see any ffmpeg logs from the Samsung TV until after the user switched to the app.

• 10 months later...
6 minutes ago, EnoqueSilva said:

I have the same problem. APP TV LG

Hi, we'll help you in the topic that you opened. Thanks.