Finally...

yardameus

yardameus

Finally, in one of the last few updates of MBT, it is remembering the monitor and size from when I last closed the program.  I don't know what has changed, but that is one of the last barriers to full time usage of MBT for me.  I know with the rewrite of the program, browsing will become much more efficient, but is there a way right now to quickly skip ahead (say to movies with titles starting with S)?  Either way, great job on all the advances in MBT.

• 2 weeks later...
scanner50

Thanks for pointing this out. I was able to confirm this by starting MBT, moving it to my second display, maximizing it, then closing and restarting it. BUT, it worked for me only a couple of times, though. Now, when I open it, it blanks out the screen it should be opening on, and starting on my primary display. Only if I minimize it, then re-enlarge it will it go back to the second display. Also, if I start MBT using a shortcut on the second display, it will act as it should.

Is anyone else experiencing that?

Edited by rainking430

yardameus

The first time I noticed it is moving to the second screen, not fullscreen, closing it, opening it and maximizing it.  Worked for several weeks now.

scanner50

Ok. Anyway, I'm noticing something related I think. With it full screen on the second display, the user bar that slides in from the right when you hit the hamburger icon shows up on the other display. Weird. Windowing it makes the bar behave normally. Hopefully Luke will chime in as to whether or not I should report this.

scanner50

Thanks, Aphid. Been experimenting a little more this morning and found something else that might have something to do with it. When I make MBT fullscreen on my second display, the edge of it overflows just a little onto the other screen. Let me know if you need anything more from me (system specs, etc), I'll be happy to oblige.

Edited by rainking430