iOS application improvement suggestions

clingingx

clingingx

Hello! I’m sorry I’m a Chinese user and I’m using Google Translate to try to respond to my questions.

When using the ios app, I hope to be able to add vertical screen playback support for the home video and photo media library.  Most home videos are vertical screen shots taken by mobile phones, but they are played horizontally in the emby app, and the experience is very poor.

I hope to increase the option to change all views of the home video media library, because when I change the current catalog view, the subfolder view will not change, resulting in the need to change the view again for each subfolder, which is very troublesome.

Once again sorry to get in touch with Google Translate. Because English is not my mother tongue, please forgive me.

When using the ios app, I hope to be able to add vertical screen playback support for the home video and photo media library.  Most home videos are vertical screen shots taken by mobile phones, but they are played horizontally in the emby app, and the experience is very poor.

Hi there, yes this is planned for the future. Thanks for the feedback.

clingingx
7小时前,卢克说:

嗨,是的,这是将来的计划。感谢您的反馈。

我希望更改视图的功能可以有一个可以应用于子文件夹的按钮。可能吗?