Guide data for one fairly new channel missing

RobsterUK

RobsterUK

I've just purchased a HD Home Run (UK). Have got everything up and running relatively easily.
I've found a channel that appears to be missing from the guide data. My OCD will kick in if there's a missing entry, would you be able to look at getting it added?

It's for a recently launched channel (April 2020). UK Freeview channel 23 CCXTV https://www.ccxtv.co.uk/

Seems that it is only available on Freeview. I have tried adding a couple of additional guide listings but this one still doesn't show up.image.thumb.png.e263c8df06077ea4b588e0a2d480ce0d.png
Would you be able to get this channel added please.

Thanks in advanced.

3 hours ago, RobsterUK said:

Seems that it is only available on Freeview.

So it is available in one of the lineups?

RobsterUK

Even though I probably wont use it, I've added the tuner to my WMC install on my main desktop.

Used to have a dedicated Media PC and familiar with EPG123 using Schedules Direct account. Have run through the EPG123 first run and it grabbed - what Schedules Direct called YouView - South West it is line up 'GBR-1000068-DEFAULT'.

EPG123 by default, didn't select the channel and doesn't have a listing for it.

image.thumb.png.1424eb14da8122a6e1d78ee0949ed2fa.png

I tried to view the channel using Emby and it doesn't transmit any picture or sound. I have re-scanned on my TV and it doesn't even pick it up.

Looks like some kind of issue with it. Maybe it didn't launch as advertised in April.
I'm going to de-select it.

• 3 months later...
unisoft
On 23/06/2020 at 00:08, RobsterUK said:

Even though I probably wont use it, I've added the tuner to my WMC install on my main desktop.

Used to have a dedicated Media PC and familiar with EPG123 using Schedules Direct account. Have run through the EPG123 first run and it grabbed - what Schedules Direct called YouView - South West it is line up 'GBR-1000068-DEFAULT'.

EPG123 by default, didn't select the channel and doesn't have a listing for it.

image.thumb.png.1424eb14da8122a6e1d78ee0949ed2fa.png

I tried to view the channel using Emby and it doesn't transmit any picture or sound. I have re-scanned on my TV and it doesn't even pick it up.

Looks like some kind of issue with it. Maybe it didn't launch as advertised in April.
I'm going to de-select it.

CCXTV works for me but there is no Emby Guide data.

I have a separate Schedules Direct sub for my Wiindows Media Center and there is no EPG data there either.

I am South East location in UK.

Lineup: Freeview (labelled as YouView) is GBR-1000083-DEFAULT

Lineup: Freesat (South East) is GBR-1000086-DEFAULT

The following BBC local radio channels have no EPG data either:

BBC Radio London

BBC Radio Essex

BBC Radio Kent

BBC Radio Sussex

BBC Radio Surrey

Greatest Hits Radio

They did have some months ago and the EPG data is available on a TV set using OTA EPG data from Freeview service or a satellite provider or cable provider.

Smithsonian channel has HD data instead of SD data meaning Emby will label most programmes with an HD indicator in its EPG unless I turn that indicator off globally. It should map to standard definition.

Edited by unisoft

• 2 weeks later...
unisoft
On 23/09/2020 at 19:09, unisoft said:

CCXTV works for me but there is no Emby Guide data.

I have a separate Schedules Direct sub for my Wiindows Media Center and there is no EPG data there either.

I am South East location in UK.

Lineup: Freeview (labelled as YouView) is GBR-1000083-DEFAULT

Lineup: Freesat (South East) is GBR-1000086-DEFAULT

The following BBC local radio channels have no EPG data either:

BBC Radio London

BBC Radio Essex

BBC Radio Kent

BBC Radio Sussex

BBC Radio Surrey

Greatest Hits Radio

They did have some months ago and the EPG data is available on a TV set using OTA EPG data from Freeview service or a satellite provider or cable provider.

Smithsonian channel has HD data instead of SD data meaning Emby will label most programmes with an HD indicator in its EPG unless I turn that indicator off globally. It should map to standard definition.

• BBC Radio London
  • BBC Radio Essex
  • BBC Radio Kent
  • BBC Radio Sussex
  • BBC Radio Surrey

the above channels now appear with data for the South East Kent region.

These others are still missing (UK Wide):

• Greatest Hits Radio
  • CCXTV
  • Smithsonian (SD)

I guess GN is just a little slow getting it all added. I imagine they are affected by the current labor situation as well.