Changing to favorite Channels

muppet4k

mark-in-dallas

Go to Guide, than Channels, click on a channel that you want to make a favorite, the click on the Favorite button.

muppet4k
10 minutes ago, mark-in-dallas said:

Go to Guide, than Channels, click on a channel that you want to make a favorite, the click on the Favorite button.

I dont want to make a favorite.

I have already my favorites when i activate the filter in the emby android app. But this filter option i cant find in the LG Emby app.

mark-in-dallas

Okay, if you are talking about going to Settings and selecting to place favorite channels at the beginning, you would click on the 3 dots above the channel images.  Same process as in Android, just that the dots are in a different location.  If you are using a universal remote or anything other than the Magic Remote, you can get to the 3 dots by moving the cursor down to the first channel and clicking left to highlight the first channel name, then click up once.

muppet4k

Again I mean the Lg app 

there aren’t no three dots and in the Android app for Handy it’s called filter under channels 

so I mean not the android emby app installed on a fire tv stick 

that’s why I posted in the LG forum 

mark-in-dallas

I am talking about in the LG app for Emby.  I have attached a picture of my LG TV showing the location.

20200616_090237.jpg

muppet4k

Ok I look i have only the magic Remote but I Try

but I mean in the section Channels there is a filter selection in the android app .

mark-in-dallas

I've given you the answer, shown you the answer and you're just not willing to accept it.  You came back saying that you're talking about the LG app and that's why you posted in the LG forum, then when I show you where to find what you're looking for in the LG app you want to compare it to the Android App?  I'm done!

muppet4k
6 minutes ago, mark-in-dallas said:

I've given you the answer, shown you the answer and you're just not willing to accept it.  You came back saying that you're talking about the LG app and that's why you posted in the LG forum, then when I show you where to find what you're looking for in the LG app you want to compare it to the Android App?  I'm done!

You aren’t a little rude . You don’t give me the answer. Because you are in the section guide with your three dots! 
i told several times that I like to aktivate the filter in the section channels.

i don’t want the way over the guide takes long to load and the quick way is to see my favorite channels same way in the Android app.

so would be nice if you can be friendly 

i also attached the screenshot it’s in CHANNELS!