Externe Benutzer, Registrierung nötig?

Michiba

Michiba

Hallo zusammen

Muss eigentlich für jeden Nutzer, der meinen Server von aussen erreichen kann ein eigenes Emby-Konto eröffnet werden?

Hi.  No.

You can simply give them the address of your server and their credentials and they can use those directly.  Emby Connect is just a convenience for this.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
Michiba

@LukeSorry for the late reply...yes i know now how to handle this- wanted to have a multi user account, for some family members who just need every few months a login..but i think the best thing is to have an account for this... ist it possible to have more than one account for the same email adress?

5 minutes ago, Michiba said:

ist it possible to have more than one account for the same email adress?

Not in Emby Connect, no but you could setup local users and give them the address to your server.

Painkiller8818
20 hours ago, Michiba said:

@LukeSorry for the late reply...yes i know now how to handle this- wanted to have a multi user account, for some family members who just need every few months a login..but i think the best thing is to have an account for this... ist it possible to have more than one account for the same email adress?

If you create local Accounts they don't Need a Mail address at All. You just create the User for them and give the creds to them. The emby connect is optional but you can just create local users on your Server for them. 

• Like 1