Still missing people images

jonomite

jonomite

I'm aware there is an issue with TMDB links pointing to an old/outdated location that has been causing issues for the last several weeks. However, I'm wondering if this is a different issue. I'm noticing that even for recently-added movies, I still see a black/gray boxes instead of an image for a handful of actors. If I do individual metadata refreshes, it pulls down the image without any problem. Again, these are not for old movies but rather new ones (e.g., within the last several days). 

dansblackcat

Are these newly added actors, or were they already in emby for other TV shows and movies?

Happy2Play

Can you go over specific examples,  But you may have to use the api or look directly in the database.  I know I am not seeing this on any new media/actors.

jonomite

It does appear that these are actors that were already in my database. I did run the third-party plugin to fix corrupt images previously, but I guess that wouldn't resolve the issue? At this point I'm considering a full database refresh to be done with this problem once and for all.