Empty all-en.json in \Cache\tmdb-movies\id unrecoverable

ginjaninja

ginjaninja

Version 3.0.5306.42925

I had a couple of films that refused to fetch tmdb data.

even went to the trouble of deleting them using the dashboard ui, and re-adding.

They would identify (using manual option not automatic) , but would not fetch tmdb overview etc...

i notices all-en.json was blank, unlike in the other ids (in \cache\tmdb-movies\id).

by deleting the id folder (and the contained blank .json), a refresh on the objects would then work.

dont know if its related.... but the two films that failed to id also showed ffprobe errors ( and continue to show this error)

2014-07-13 15:46:53.6397 Debug - App: Running FFProbeProvider for \\Q6600\NewMovies\Little Children (2006)\Little Children (2006).mkv
2014-07-13 15:46:53.6397 Error - App: Error in ffprobe
	Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
	System.NullReferenceException
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.MediaInfo.FFProbeHelpers.NormalizeFFProbeResult(InternalMediaInfoResult result)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.MediaInfo.FFProbeVideoInfo.<ProbeVideo>d__0`1.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<RunCustomProvider>d__41.MoveNext()

even though ffrobe had no trouble being manually run on the files.

the ffprobe error is still apparent on a refresh of the objects.

wonder if the cache from the primary id provider is related to my separate recorded issue of some of my artists identifying manually fine, but not being fetched automatically by a scan library task....

Edited by ginjaninja