New update=no Media Centre

jhs39

jhs39

The latest Beta update completely knocked out my Roku Media Centre.  I'm getting an error message that it can't open my collection.  The official Media Browser app is working.  I changed my settings so I no longer get beta server updates because I'm sick of this stuff happening constantly.  Is there any way for me to get Media Centre working again?    

there was a revision to the beta that went out. make sure you have that. then if you want to switch your setting to the stable channel, then do that.

We appreciate your help is using the beta releases to help test and identify issues. If testing is not the reason why you're running beta, then it's better to remain on the stable channel.

jhs39

I reverted back to the last stable version of Media Browser.  Everything works perfectly again.  

• Like 1

Perfect :). Enjoy that, and let the early adopters shape the beta so that when it get to you, you'll be fine with it.

jhs39

I've been getting the beta releases for the last six months.  I'm sorry but I no longer have the time or patience to deal with all of the problems anymore.  I just want Media Browser to work every day when I try to use it.  That's it.