Cannot get movie metadata - even when manual identify is use

JSopha

JSopha

Library set up as Movie library - upon scan library, the search comes us blank every time, even if I manually use "Identify" from the metadata manager. No matter what I put in the search field for movie name. Tried IMDB id and TMDB id and still no joy. This worked all fine just last month - no changes to Synology config or software level. Currently on Emby 4.4.3.0 with Synology DS213 on 6.2.3-25426. Movie Meta Downloader settings are to use The MovieDB first then The Open Movie Database. 

Thoughts?

Hi there, please go over an example and attach the emby server log. thanks.

JSopha

I just now tried to load the Emby plugin catalog and got nothing but a spinning circle. I then went to the metadata manager and tried to manually identify "Air Force One" using the title search and got nothing but a blank screen. Attached is the server log and some screen snips.

Annotation 2020-06-15 084301.jpg

Annotation 2020-06-15 084302.jpg

embyserver (1).txt

Edited by JSopha

JSopha
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Are you still running into this?

Yes - tried it again jsut now.  Same result. Last time I have a complete .nfo file was 5/27. I have mode NO changes to my Synology NAS config or software. The only change has been the Emby release... Tonights Embyserver log file is attached.

Thanks.

embyserver.txt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
zhekozhekov
26 minutes ago, Luke said:

Not yet, sorry.

Since it's not mentioned anywhere, is the SPK for armv5 in development stage? Thanks.

Laertes
On 6/10/2020 at 10:07 PM, JSopha said:

Library set up as Movie library - upon scan library, the search comes us blank every time, even if I manually use "Identify" from the metadata manager. No matter what I put in the search field for movie name. Tried IMDB id and TMDB id and still no joy. This worked all fine just last month - no changes to Synology config or software level. Currently on Emby 4.4.3.0 with Synology DS213 on 6.2.3-25426. Movie Meta Downloader settings are to use The MovieDB first then The Open Movie Database. 

Thoughts?

I have the same problem. Only some of my movies get identified, rest not. Manually identifying doesnt help. This is only on the Synology server. My server on a MAC works just fine. Thanks

btw, is the folder name or file name that is used to identify the movie?

Edited by Laertes

52 minutes ago, Laertes said:

I have the same problem. Only some of my movies get identified, rest not. Manually identifying doesnt help. This is only on the Synology server. My server on a MAC works just fine. Thanks

btw, is the folder name or file name that is used to identify the movie?

HI, what model Synology?