Multi Versions of the Same Film

Townsey

Townsey

Running FreeNas lastest Version:  FreeNAS-11.3-U3.2

Thats working fine have update the Jail via the Update button and that renewed the jail and replaced a couple of things.

So I am happy that FreeNas is running fine.

Emby is on 4.4.2.0 and appears to have no glitches and appears to do everything as normal.

There is just one problem, I have very few films that have multi versions and in the past Emby has dealt with those in the way described in Folder Naming on the WiKI. 

So I have this new folder and have set it up in the way "I think" it should be, tell me if I am wrong.

I use what is termed as a Complex Folder Structure so my naming in this case is as follows

Films/

G/Gandhi (1982)/

Gandhi (1982) Gandhi (1982) - 720p Bluray H264.mp4

Gandhi (1982) Gandhi (1982) - 720p Bluray H264.srt

Gandhi (1982) Gandhi (1982) - DVD cd1.avi

Gandhi (1982) Gandhi (1982) - DVD cd2.avi

Gandhi (1982) Gandhi (1982) - DVD cd3.avi 

When looking at the library after a re-scan there are two items listed with the same thumb nail pointing to each version. The way it used to work before is one thumb nail

and a drop down menu in the description page allowing you to chose what version you would like to view.

Attached is an extract of the log file at the time of the update to the Gandhi file.

Any pointers please?

Regards

Townsey

Emby Log Extract.txt

Hi, there's a good chance this will be resolved as soon as the 4.4.3 update is available for FreeNAS. Thanks for the feedback.

Correct, although granted this example is a bit of a complex one, mixing both multi-part and multi-version.

Townsey

Correct, although granted this example is a bit of a complex one, mixing both multi-part and multi-version.