Emby en android tv

emby peliculas

21 hours ago, Trufa2011 said:

I have tried it with ip´s I have tried it with username and password

Hi.  Those two things would never be entered in the same place.  Can you provide us a screen shot of exactly where you are entering the IP address?

Trufa2011

Ok, I will take pictures of you when I try to access either by IP or username and password, and the errors it gives.

Trufa2011

Here you have the IP´s of the Synology and Qnap servers, and then as introdus the IP´s in emby and the error message that it gives me, if I put the username and password of each server, each one in their own, tells me wrong username and password

IMG_20200621_174321A.jpg

IMG_20200621_174455A.jpg

IMG_20200621_195324.jpg

IMG_20200621_195332.jpg

IMG_20200621_195500.jpg

IMG_20200621_195506.jpg

And entering that exact same address from a PC web browser - not on the same machine as the server - connects okay?

Your network on the device is marked as "Private" correct?

• 1 month later...
vdatanet
5 minutes ago, jrochao2 said:

Tiene algunos falliyos de traca....

¿Podrías citar esos fallos de traca?  Los desarrolladores gustosamente los corregirán, pero el feedback debe ser más concreto. ¡Gracias!

jrochao2
20 minutes ago, vdatanet said:

¿Podrías citar esos fallos de traca?  Los desarrolladores gustosamente los corregirán, pero el feedback debe ser más concreto. ¡Gracias!

Hombre.... Que no se haya solucionado el error volley.... Y que haya que cambiar el nombre del dispositivo... Que puede estar anillado a alexa, a google home o mil vinculaciones ... Algo tan sencillo...

On 8/14/2020 at 4:09 PM, jrochao2 said:

Man .... That the volley error has not been solved .... And that the name of the device has to be changed ... Which can be linked to alexa, to google home or a thousand links ... Something so simple .. .

Hi.  We apologize.  On the newest versions of Android, we have procedures in place to work around this and in a future app update we will be able to do it on all versions.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

El error voley es por el nombre del aparato no puede tener espacios, comillas, coma simple o caracteres especiales como(!"#$%&).

NO pueden solucionar eso, pero bien que te chingan con el emby premiere, que si usaste el dispositivo hace 2 semanas bla bla bla

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/06/2020 at 00:30, ar7uro said:

Instale el Emby Server y no he podido abrir con mis datos de registro, que puedo hacer para abrir el servidor y disfrutar de las peliculas que puse en la biblioteca

• 3 years later...
On 8/14/2020 at 4:09 PM, jrochao2 said:

Hombre.... Que no se haya solucionado el error volley.... Y que haya que cambiar el nombre del dispositivo... Que puede estar anillado a alexa, a google home o mil vinculaciones ... Algo tan sencillo...

@jrochao2

Two new projects have been added in OneSky under Emby Server:

• EmbyHome
  • EmbyHome-Alexa

These string sets are used for both Google Home and Alexa. If you can help translate those then we can support more languages on those platforms.

Thanks everyone.