EmbyCon - Latest - Include watched items?

muzicman0

muzicman0

I have started using EmbyCon since Emby for Kodi sometimes randomely won't sync a show or episode.  EmbyCon is working great so far.  One thing I was wondering is if it is possible to get watched episodes to be listed in the 'Latest' list?  I use it to display my recorded TV in record order, but don't want the episodes to disappear once it is watched, because sometimes someone else in the family also will want to watch the episode.  Is this possible?

TeamB

You are the second person in as many days to ask for this.

I will have a look at making it optional.

TeamB

in the latest beta 1.9.82 I have added a setting in the addon settings to show or hide watched items in some lists.

give it a try and see how you go.

this only works for menu and lists generated in the add-on, it does not work with skin requests that bypass the add-on settings like some of the lists in the Embuary skin.

• Like 1

muzicman0

Doesn't seem to work for me.  I am pulling the 'latest' TV shows from a library named 'Recorded TV', and using the 'default' sorting method.  As soon as I mark something watched, it disappears. 

I also noticed there was a 'sorting' menu now at the bottom of the config page.  could I use that to show 'all tv shows', but sort by 'added' to get the same effect?  That may mess up my other TV show library that I want to be sorted by title, but it may be worth a try.

muzicman0

OK...well this is weird.  I noticed that if I opened the plugin from the actual add-on menu, it worked, so I started experimenting.  I swear I am doing it the exact same way as before, but now it is working!

Thanks so much for making this change!

TeamB

Yes I forgot to mention, if you have set up favourites or used any of the EmbyCon menu items as widgets in skins after you change the hide option in the settings you will need to set up the widget again to have the query link updated with the new one.

muzicman0

Thanks again.  I have this on both my Shields now, and they are working as expected!  I really appreciate it!