Emby on QNAP broken

Rogero54

Rogero54

Hello,

Recently upgraded Emby server on QNAP to emby-server-qnap_4.4.3.0_x86_64.qpkg via manual install. Since doing that I cannot connect. When connecting through Shield, I can see the NAS but it will not connect. Locally on the NAS when I launch emby via the browser, it gives me a message that the server refused to connect. Not sure how to get to the logs when deployed on the NAS. Have downgraded, rebooted NAS, upgraded to latest beta, 4.5.0.12, rebooted again. No joy. Anyone have any ideas? Plex on the same device is working fine, however I prefer the emby UI. QNAP is a TVS-673e.

Thanks,

Roger

Edit: Found the EmbyServer.txt log and have attached it.

embyserver.txt

Edited by Rogero54

Hi, try shutting down the server and then deleting all of the .dll files underneath this folder:

/share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata/plugins

Please see if that helps. Thanks.

Rogero54

Worked for a few hours, now it is back with the same connection refused error. Cannot access it from Apps on nVidia Shields or from browser.

Roger

Rogero54

Cycled the Emby app on the QNAP and it is again acceptable. Not the level of stability I have previously had with the server. Any ideas on why?

Roger 

I'm not sure yet. If it happens again please attach a new emby server log example. thanks.