Add some fields in /Users/{UserId}/Items

AntaresFR

AntaresFR

Hi,

Could it be possible to retrieve some others fields from the /Users/{UserId}/Items ?

It could be nice to get DateModified, TotalBitrate and Size :)

Regards

AntaresFR

I did'nt see this in swagger !

I have to recheck :)

I can see : "Optional. Specify additional fields of information to return in the output. This allows multiple, comma delimeted. Options: Budget, Chapters, DateCreated, Genres, HomePageUrl, IndexOptions, MediaStreams, Overview, ParentId, Path, People, ProviderIds, PrimaryImageAspectRatio, Revenue, SortName, Studios, Taglines"

But i don't see DateModified, TotalBitrate and Size i those options !

I tried to add them in my query without success.

Regards

Edited by AntaresFR

PenkethBoy

If you add MediaSources to the Fields property

it contains Bitrate and Size

Note using MediaStreams will add Mediasources anyway and you end up with Media Streams data being included twice

I cant get DateModified to be returned - so thats something Luke would have to look at

AntaresFR

yes i know for the MediaSources, that's already what i do but i asked if possible to add those fields directly to get a lighter json.

We can already get Width and Height, and those 3 fields I asked for are stored in the mediaitems table so it should be possible :)

Regards

PenkethBoy

what gets returned (or not) is down to how emby works and uses the data or what it needs to be returned to clients

not all fields in the database table(s) are available to be pulled via the api by name as you have found

Edited by PenkethBoy

Hi.  The properties you are asking for are related to the specific media source, not the item.  That is - there could be multiple values for any individual item.

AntaresFR

Yes, but it is also the case for the Width propertie no ?

But the width propertie can be retrieve without adding media source in the field list of the query.

Yes, but it is also the case for the Width propertie no ?

But the width propertie can be retrieve without adding media source in the field list of the query.

That's just because it was there before we had multiple media sources.

AntaresFR

OK thanks for the reply ;)

Maybe the DateModified could be an interesting thing to add anyway :)

Other fields are media source relative, but the DateMotified could be nice to get everything in this sorting way !

Edited by AntaresFR