3.0.11 weird noises on open and cant login

Itzdibbyyx

Itzdibbyyx

Just updated to 3.0.11 to try and solve an issue in 3.0.10 where the playback controls were not disappearing with the mouse and now in 3.0.11 before i can login in to my server the app makes a weird repeated noise and i then cant select the password boc or anything else, essentially bricked

Itzdibbyyx

nevermind, turns out it was related to my HOTAS being plugged in, not sure why as this want an issue before...

• 2 months later...

Confirmed!

I arrived here researching the same issue.

I unplugged my Warthog HOTAS setup and the noise stopped.

The Thrustmaster HOTAS does not appear as a sound device to Windows, nor were there inputs triggered at the time (e.g. an always on switch).

The HOTAS appears like any WINDOWS USB HID input device and mouse.

The Theatre App is the only thing I have ever seen produce this problem.

Windows 10 ver 2004
Intel i9 9900k
32GB RAM
Z390 ASUS Pro MB
NVME SSD drives
RTX 2080ti x2 video cards
HDMI connection to monitor w/audio
Oculus Rift w/Sensors (no issues with Emby Theatre).

Thanks

• 6 months later...

I can confirm that this is still an issue with 3.0.14.  I can not leave my Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo or MFG rudder peddles connected while using Emby Theater.  It sounds like there is a key stuck (rapid tones).  As a test, I also tried my Logitech X56 with the same result.  Emby Theater so far is the only program I have encountered so far that exabits this behavior.

27 minutes ago, swyn said:

I can confirm that this is still an issue with 3.0.14.  I can not leave my Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo or MFG rudder peddles connected while using Emby Theater.  It sounds like there is a key stuck (rapid tones).  As a test, I also tried my Logitech X56 with the same result.  Emby Theater so far is the only program I have encountered so far that exabits this behavior.

We'll try to chase this down. Thanks.