Error Scanning Library

Archigos

Archigos

Emby Server: 4.4.2.0

Host System: macOS 10.15.4 Catalina

Since June 1st, there has been an error while automatically scanning my library. The message doesn't really explain what media (if any) it's getting stuck on so I can't replace that to see if it fixes the error. Based on the message I think it has something to do with importing an actor/actress into a show or something, but no idea.

If I click the "Scan Library Files" button on the top of that page or I let the automated system do the scan I get the same message. After this, no new tv episodes show up. If I manually select each source and click the little 3 dot thing and select "Scan Library Files" from there, they each scan fine and new items will show on the dashboard.

Scan media library failed
Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
  at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException.CheckOk(sqlite3 db, Int32 rc)
  at SQLitePCL.pretty.StatementImpl.MoveNext()
  at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.InsertPeople(Int64 itemId, Int64 topParentId, List`1 people, IDatabaseConnection db)
  at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.UpdatePeople(Int64 itemId, Int64 topParentId, List`1 people)
  at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.SaveItem(MetadataResult`1 result, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, ItemUpdateType reason, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
  at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.RefreshMetadata(BaseItem item, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
  at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.RefreshMetadata(MetadataRefreshOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
  at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.RefreshAllMetadataForContainer(IMetadataContainer container, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
  at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.RefreshMetadataRecursive(BaseItem[] children, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, Boolean recursive, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
  at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.RefreshMetadataRecursive(BaseItem[] children, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, Boolean recursive, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
  at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.ValidateChildrenInternal(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Boolean recursive, Boolean refreshChildMetadata, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, IDirectoryService directoryService)
  at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.PerformLibraryValidation(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
  at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.ValidateMediaLibraryInternal(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
  at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

Any help would be appreciated.

-- Not sure if any of this helps, but I use Sonarr, Radarr, and Lidarr, to import my media.

Hi there, can you please attach the complete emby server log? Thanks.

Archigos

The error code in the original message was the one that shows up on the dashboard. When grabbing the log I noticed an error with two video files which I deleted. Trying to trim down the massive log file I rotated the log and told it to do a fresh scan (which failed again) so that it's a lot smaller for you.

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6u4su3m9zzy684p/embyserver.txt?dl=0

Archigos

I've been looking through the log and deleting some media that I saw referenced in there... so I'm unsure if I fixed it or the fact that I just upgraded to 4.4.3.0 this morning, but it seems to have stopped throwing errors while auto scanning the library. You can mark this closed for now I guess.