Emby Server (Libreelec)

Mince

jackmithen
5 hours ago, Luke said:

Can you please provide the android app log:

OK thankyou. I've attached logs from across my setup, the last one (#4) being the android app. Hopefully it's what you need? Let me know if not. FYI there were no logs in my /Android/data/com.mb/files/logs folder, I took the attahed file from the app logs section.

Emby 4.4.3.0 (it's the latest in Libreelec repo).

file 1=from web access; 2= web access; 3= Libreelec log; 4= Android app

embyserver.txt ffmpeg-directstream-71f5d152-b7c6-4a8c-b4d2-7f77fd7962de_1.txt embyserver-63738223118.txt ANDROIDembyserver.txt

Edited by jackmithen
More info

17 hours ago, jackmithen said:

OK thankyou. I've attached logs from across my setup, the last one (#4) being the android app. Hopefully it's what you need? Let me know if not. FYI there were no logs in my /Android/data/com.mb/files/logs folder, I took the attahed file from the app logs section.

Emby 4.4.3.0 (it's the latest in Libreelec repo).

file 1=from web access; 2= web access; 3= Libreelec log; 4= Android app

embyserver.txt 7.06 MB · 0 downloads ffmpeg-directstream-71f5d152-b7c6-4a8c-b4d2-7f77fd7962de_1.txt 9.26 kB · 0 downloads embyserver-63738223118.txt 101.47 MB · 0 downloads ANDROIDembyserver.txt 7.1 MB · 0 downloads

Hi, these are still only Emby Server logs. Can you please attach the android app log as directed in the link I gave you? Thanks.

jackmithen
23 hours ago, Luke said:

Can you please provide the android app log:

OK sorry, I didn't realize the app would write it to my sd storage instead of internal (which was empty).

Here are the most recent 3 logs, the last is right after I attempt to play a file.

Actually I can't play anything on Emby at all.

Thanks.

087837f1-533f-401e-822b-8a0570be8c05.log a7e731f8-f6e6-49f1-9f35-a8355230cd81.log 723c1df1-871c-4295-a302-df97ed0d7802.log

38 minutes ago, jackmithen said:

OK sorry, I didn't realize the app would write it to my sd storage instead of internal (which was empty).

Here are the most recent 3 logs, the last is right after I attempt to play a file.

Actually I can't play anything on Emby at all.

Thanks.

087837f1-533f-401e-822b-8a0570be8c05.log 10.59 kB · 0 downloads a7e731f8-f6e6-49f1-9f35-a8355230cd81.log 4.08 kB · 0 downloads 723c1df1-871c-4295-a302-df97ed0d7802.log 57.9 kB · 0 downloads

I notice that you added smb shares into emby server. instead of doing that, try mounting those shares to a local path using the tools in the OS. Then add the local path into emby server.

jackmithen
3 hours ago, Luke said:

I notice that you added smb shares into emby server. instead of doing that, try mounting those shares to a local path using the tools in the OS. Then add the local path into emby server.

Ahh that did it- thanks!!

Sorry for all that stuff around- the smb shares popped up under network so I thought that must be the best option.

Mapped NAS drives IP/Video/TV etc etc and playing, transcoding to all devices!

Thanks so much for the friendly support, really appreciate it. Thanks also to Mince for the message and heads up about the other kodi add-ons.😀

jackmithen
4 hours ago, jackmithen said:
7 hours ago, Luke said:

Ahh that did it- thanks!!

Sorry for all that stuff around- the smb shares popped up under network so I thought that must be the best option.

Mapped NAS drives IP/Video/TV etc etc and playing, transcoding to all devices!

Actually transcoding does not appear to be working for AVI's to the chromecast. Am I correct in thinking the Intel® Celeron® Processor N3060 (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz) in my Intel NUC 5CPYH be capable of transcoding?

edit logs. Also can't play h265 (test file attached)- server dashboard says it is direct playing?

Produces blank screen.

ffmpeg-remux-998df0ec-70ac-4783-9625-1863863dbfd6_1.txt embyserver(1).txt

Edited by jackmithen
logs more info

The process appears to be going fast enough based on your log. avi's can be tricky, you may consider using our convert feature to convert them to mp4.

What makes this more difficult to troubleshoot though is that the libreelec package is not put together by us, so therefore it doesn't have our ffmpeg build. One way you could get that would be by using Docker instead.

• Like 1