Trying to use mpc-hc and madvr with Emby but having issues

GabrielPhoto

GabrielPhoto

Hello,

So I was trying to setup Kodi mainly so I could include custom HT intros before my movies but that was painful and some movies were not showing where Emby seems to find all my stuff just fine.
So I decided  to try Emby Premiere since I use Emby on my server.
The problem is, setting Emby with MPC-HC. 
I was able to get it to play a non 4k movie with MPC-HC BUT the moment I use the option for custom intro before the movie, the player just stops after the intro ends. The movie never plays which defeats one of the purposes of getting Premiere for me.

Also, it seems emby cannot play a UHD disk that has been copied from the acual disk as it does not know where to find the playlist??? Not sure the reason but it just wont play with mpc-hc when I select a UHD disk.

I want to use MPC because I can use lavfilters and madvr for HDR tonemapping and 3Dlut use.

Anyone figured this one out?

Hi, i think if you configure the player command line to exit the player after stopping, then that will allow the next video after the intro to be launched. Please see if that helps. thanks.

• Like 1

GabrielPhoto

Hi, i think if you configure the player command line to exit the player after stopping, then that will allow the next video after the intro to be launched. Please see if that helps. thanks.

I was able to get it to play the movie after the intro with this:

{path}
/start
{ms}
/fullscreen
/play
/close

BUT the problem is the Emby Theater comes on top of the player after the intro plays so I have to switch backn to the player. So now I am trying to figure out how to avoid that.

Also, as far as the 4K discs, if that cannot be triggered correctly from within Emby then that basically rules this out for me as most of my movies are 4K discs from my collection.

Thanks