localhost refused the connection

Celerte

Celerte

Hello, 

I can no longer access the settings of my Emby server in Local Host. A page opens but as soon as I want to make changes to my configuration (for example changing a user's name or image), I am denied access (localhost refused the connection).

I created a new user whose name is written in Cyrillic, I feel that the problems started with the creation of this profile.

I need to close and reopen Emby Server so the service can restart. Emby V4.4.3.0 / SysEx Win 10 Pro X64 attempt to access the Emby server with Edge Opera and IE.

I use a translator, please forgive my spelling mistakes and my syntax errors.

Thank you for your help

Edited by Celerte

Celerte

Not. I have to close the service and re-open it, so I can browse my files, but if I try to apply a configuration change, it crashes - I just saw that Emby server was updated on 30/05/2020 at 19:46:22. Wouldn't the problem come from that? I can't used the service. Thank you

Edited by Celerte

Hi there, can you please attach the emby server log from when this happened? Thanks.

Celerte

My problem is solved: I first tried to reinstall the server while retaining the data, but it was still crashing. Then I totally uninstalled (including data) the server and then reinstalled and reconfigured. and then everything is back to normal. thank you for your attention