Emby Server on Odroid-XU4 crashes from time to time

cobra2012

cobra2012

Hi,

my Emby server crashes from time to time and it often happens at startup or when the server is accessed by an Android/IOS app.
On my Odroid XU4 I freshly installed the latest Armbian image (Armbian 20.02.7 Buster with Linux 4.14.180-odroidxu4 kernel) and then installed the latest Emby version 4.4.2.0 for armhf via armbian-config.
I did a lot of research and did all the necessary steps to make sure it wouldn't crash. I disabled the realtime library scan and it still crashes randomly.
I manually installed Samba server next to Emby-server. I made sure that Emby has the necessary read and write permissions. I have added the Emby-server user "emby" to "users" group and I have adjusted the rights of the media directories. The Emby-server plays movies as it should, but the problem with crashing still persists.

I have attached log files and I will be grateful for any help to try fixing my Problem.

Thank you!

Edit:
Now, logs are there. sorry

logs.zip

Edited by cobra2012

Hi, as a test can you try uninstalling the Dlna and Port mapper plugins? Then restart the server and see if that helps. Thanks.

cobra2012

Hi, as a test can you try uninstalling the Dlna and Port mapper plugins? Then restart the server and see if that helps. Thanks.

Done. Crashed after starting the server and accessed Emby over Browser. Logs2 attached

Edit: Another crash

Rebooted, opened in Browser, loged in with my user "odroid" > Crash

Log3 attached

Edit: Upgraded to Version 4.4.3.0

Crash still persists.

Log4 attached

logs2.zip

logs3.zip

logs4.zip

Edited by cobra2012

cobra2012

I removed it and installed it as a docker container. It seems more stable. Only crashed once so far, but only at the beginning where the files were scanned. This is my workaround...

• 1 year later...