Create Password through api

Alan1234

Alan1234

Hi, i'm new on this platform. I have tried to create the password for a user using the api, but with bad result. 

I have used swagger, but when i try out the update password, and the update easy password i received the Error "204". Can anyone help me? Also I have found only update password, but if I need to create it how can I do? Thanks

Alan1234

Because the password didn't changed. Anyway I have resolved with switch to false "Reset password". But this work only from swagger, if I try it from a generate api key don't work, it return: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

So i decided to use the api that swagger use, and work ! :)

Alan1234

Update: The swagger api change, so i can't setting it for a long time. If i set the normal api key that I generate in my panel, I receive the error "500: Internal Error", like it doesn't have some permission. Any idea how can I fix it? Or is a bug? Thanks

Update: The swagger api change, so i can't setting it for a long time. If i set the normal api key that I generate in my panel, I receive the error "500: Internal Error", like it doesn't have some permission. Any idea how can I fix it? Or is a bug? Thanks

Hi, what is the error in the server log?