FireStick 4k not loading after selecting video

InherentRain70

InherentRain70

Media only loads to a background when I use Emby on my Firestick 4k. Emby works fine on the mobile app and web. This did not occur until I upgraded to premiere. My last attempt was at 8:23.

embyserver.txt

Edited by dmobley0608

Hi.  Can you please explain exactly what the issue is and where?  I don't see any playback attempts in that log so I'm assuming you are not talking about playing something.

Thanks.

InherentRain70

This is occurring when I select a video from my library. The video never loads. It will just load the background image and nothing else.

Can you show a picture of exactly what you mean by "select a video"?  You mean just go into its detail screen?

I see a strange error trying to load the primary image but that would not prevent the rest of the screen from loading.

Can you please bring up that screen and then immediately back to the app home page and send a log from the app?

Unfortunately that didn't show me much.  What do you see if you open this same item in the web app?

InherentRain70

I'm not sure what happened but I checked this morning and everything is working like it is supposed to on the FireStick4k. To answer your question though, the web app will load the video details page and then I can watch the video. I guess the problem fixed itself for now. 

Thanks for the speedy response and trying to help!