Categorized search by library

CyberPoison

CyberPoison

I would like to have a feature than allow me to search on an library, only in that library and not in the others, or/and show's us in the general search bar on wish library the movies/tvshows/etc... is located (and turn it available on Android TV, Android, iOS, LG, Samsung, etc...) .

"how it's search now"

5ec819f48737e_Capture.png

"Preview" after code

5ec81c9ace974_Capture.png

in this e.g 1º %libraryname% is equal to French Library (Films - [FR] ) and in the 2º %libraryname% is equal to English Library (Movies - [EN] )

Kinds Regards

Edited by CyberPoison
  • Like 2

Hi, yes we plan to add advanced searching features in future updates. Thanks for the feedback.

rechigo

And search within specific folders if possible

I have a library of courses and many of them go over similar topics so its hard to discern which course an item is from without a couple of clicks

Sent from my Galaxy S10

Edited by rechigo

Hi.  Doesn't it already work this way if you execute the search from within a library screen?

CyberPoison

@@ebr not sure, if think only if you are on the library not out side but it doesn't work now since some updates ago so when you are in a library and perform some search it show you duplicate things from different library, and on android TV, iOS, LG, etc... It need to be checked and verified to see if it works properly btw it need some improvements, but on mobile if you are on the library or not it the same thing it performs a global search I thought

Android TV should be restricting results to only the library you are in at the time.