Guide data wrong or mapping wrong?

striker008

striker008

I have several channels I have mapped using: USA-GA67017-X

Several channels mapped fine and the guide data is correct, but some have different guide data than they should have. For example, I have FYI channel, which maps correctly and shows FYI guide data. I also have fox business channel, which shows an FYI icon and FYI guide data, but it is mapped to the fox business channel properly in live tv.

Is this a guide issue or a metadata issue within emby? Just seems odd to me that the icon maps wrongly as well.

mark-in-dallas

It looks like the channel is mapped incorrectly in the TV Guide Data Providers section of Live TV.  You can delete the channel icon using the Edit Images function in the front end, then use the Map Channels function to map it to the correct channel,  refresh the guide data and it should give you the correct icon and guide data.

striker008

I don't think it is mapped incorrectly....see snips...

post-524201-0-89301700-1589977232_thumb.png

post-524201-0-39826100-1589977239_thumb.png

Edited by striker008

mark-in-dallas

That does look correct.  What TV provider did you select when you set up the source?

I just tried adding the FOX Business channel to my TV lineup, using Emby Guide Data and DirecTV as the provider and all shows correctly.

post-435941-0-43511200-1589986471_thumb.png  post-435941-0-90972500-1589986206_thumb.png

striker008

Had to literally delete everything, tuner and guide and rebuild.....appears to work now

Edited by striker008