Selection gets lost in Live TV occassionally

FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept

Basically, what I did was bounce between things like Series -> Recordings -> Suggestions -> Channels etc. by only using the D-pad on the remote (not OK). For example, I would use D-pad left/right to move the cursor to Channels at the top of the screen then press D-pad down. If it worked, I would hit D-pad up back to that menu then left/right to select something else like suggestions. When it doesn't work...nothing is selected. None of the D-pad buttons do anything. It's almost like it's selecting a hidden element and getting stuck on it. Anyway, the only way to recover from this when it happens is to hit back, go to Live TV again, and try again. In less than a minute, I was able to have this happen twice.

akaufman

This has also happened to me. Also, not sure if this is related, but in the guide if I select a different day it will display the guide for the current time that day, but if I use the d-pad to go over so I can select a show to record it takes me to the current day and time. In other words the only way to get to a specific day is to scroll right until you get there.

This has also happened to me. Also, not sure if this is related, but in the guide if I select a different day it will display the guide for the current time that day, but if I use the d-pad to go over so I can select a show to record it takes me to the current day and time. In other words the only way to get to a specific day is to scroll right until you get there.

Thanks for the info. That's helpful. We're looking into it.