Unable to FWD or RWD LiveTV

AxelAxel3

AxelAxel3

This has been an issue on my TV for a very long time so it may be just something with my TV, but we find ourselves using the SmartTV Emby app with LiveTV more often and it's starting to get annoying, but wanted to see if this was widespread or just my TV.

When watching live TV, there is no way to FWD or RWD. Even if you have paused it for 30 minutes and come back. Or playing a recording in progress.

Hitting the physical buttons on the remote or hitting the virtual buttons on the screen. They cause the loading icon to pop up and NEVER go away until you stop the video and restart it, but it never fwd or RWD.

Samsung UN50NU7200 software version T-KTM2LAKUC-1290.4. Emby App version 1.0.77. Emby server 4.4.2.0.

Even though I'm on all the latest versions, this has been an issue for as long as I can remember using Emby live TV on Samsung app, but this is the only Samsung smart TV I have so I can't test it on something else.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Edited by Darkstyrm

Hi, yes we'll be improving this in future updates to the app. Thanks for the feedback.

AxelAxel3

Thanks! Just wanted to see if it was something with my setup that I could fix or if it was a wife spread issue you knew about it. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk