Imposible conectar a servidor

jjdiazrodriguez@me.com

jjdiazrodriguez@me.com

Good morning, thanks for the forum.

Yesterday I installed emby after giving me failures, after years, the Plex. I have emby premiere

I install Emby server on an iMac, with a google router as a bridge (it is on another floor of the house), I try to make it look on the same router connection on an LG TV, after much trying, the server recognizes me but it gives me an error when trying to access said server " We cannot connect to the selected server right now. Please make sure it is working and try again "

In the same way, I try to connect in another area of ​​the house, with the Orange router and with fiber and it does not leave me, nor by the mobile in any part of the house ...

I am stuck and need help

Thanks in advance.

@@cayars

I'm not familiar with Google's router or what an Orange router is.However I would ask if these are actually routers if you have opened the ports on both of them that Emby uses?

Port forwarding.

jjdiazrodriguez@me.com

Hi, yes I have opened the ports on both routers.

Always ok with plex until last update that doesn't work, that's why I try to configure with emby.

thanks

One this will be certain.  If you are on the same IP subnet and can access your Emby server then change to a different subnet (with router in the middle) and it doesn't work then it's a port forwarding issue.

So what is the INTERNAL IP of your Emby server.  What is the IP of the client browser computer?