Error de Reproducción Live TV

chao

@chao If you are willing, I'd like to try your M3U feed on my test system.  This way I can either confirm that it works which would then mean I could help you get it working on your system since it would likely be a config issue OR I could identify if there is an issue in the streams and/or see if I can some info over to the devs to handle.

If this is something OK with you send me a PM with a reference to this thread.

@chao

Got the PM a minute ago and replied back asking what thread it was in reference to.  Guess I know now. :)

The two links you PMed me do not work and return 404 error messages - not found.

Edited by cayars

OK got an update in the PM sent and the M3U link works.

I'm about to try this on my test system but wanted to clarify something.

Are you setting this link up in the IPTV Plugin or in Live TV/DVR section of server?

I want to set it on the TV / DVR but it shows error, also try to test it on the IPTV plugin and the same is not displayed.

@chao

I set this up in Live TV and immediately get an error of no compatible streams.

Then I open VLC and fed it the M3U URL and it too is giving errors.

Next I download the M3U file, pull one of the streams out and test this one stream to see what returns in a browser and get nothing.

So I'm either GEO blocked from accessing it or the feed is expired or not good.

Try this for me.

Open VLC and then on the File Menu select Open Network Stream.

Input the URL you sent me in PM.

Can you play any channels?

None of them are working for me.  I tracked the M3U back to the parent site where it's a public list.

But it says in the comments that this list only works in their app.  Thus far I'm not able to verify this.

So before diving deeper into this are you able to play these streams in VLC Player?

The streaming of the lists are played in VLC, I even put them in Xteve and they only play with the No Buffer option, but with the VLC Player, inside the Emby Server it sends an error.

If they play for you in VLC it's likely a GEO thing which will make testing difficult.

Mind if I teamview into your system with you there and we go over a few things and check a couple of things together?

If so download TeamViewer from teamviewer.com, install it, launch it and send me a PM with the ID and one-time use passcode.