More Days of Guide Data

saj

saj

Hi,

Would it be possible for Emby to supply more days of guide data? EPG123 allows one to request up to 21 days of data from Schedules Direct. Currently, it appears that Schedules Direct is only supplying 17 days of data, at least in the U.S. Emby seems to only supply 14 days at most. It would be nice to have as many days as Schedules Direct will supply or to give us an option as to how many days we want.

Thank you for your consideration.

• 4 months later...
vdatanet
21 minutes ago, Chris442 said:

I only am seeing 7 days in my guide.  Is there a setting that extends it to the full 14 days?

In DVR setup, you can set the days:

1314303557_Capturadepantalla2020-09-16182623.thumb.jpg.818dfa1b6a4c1ed2434720fc4fbfc99b.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chris442 said:

Thank you vdatanet!  I overlooked that.  Now I just need to see if the guide will refresh with the extra 7 days.

It will.  If you change it to 14 days you can then manually kick off the guide refresh.

• 3 weeks later...
sundevil67

I can't get more than a few hours; after that everything is blank. Is there any other option that might impact this?

26 minutes ago, sundevil67 said:

I can't get more than a few hours; after that everything is blank. Is there any other option that might impact this?

What guide data are you using?