Trakt Watched states

dravokivich

dravokivich

Hi,

How does the trakt.tv plugin manage watched states? 

I've an item on my Trakt profile flagged as watched. The item is now in my media library, but it's not recognised as having being watched.

Does EMBY only present a Watched indicator if the item was watched in EMBY?

Hi there, these can be imported from trakt. Have you explored the scheduled tasks that the trakt plugin created in the server scheduled tasks section?

dravokivich

I didn't know I had to look elsewhere within EMBY, so i've just checked it out now. I ran the "import playstates Trakt.tv" from there. It appeared to succeed with no errors. But the watched state indicator still hasn't updated.

When I run "Sync Library to Trakt.TV" it does not complete and prompts me there was an error. But I wasn't really sure what to look for in the log file.

I do have an Authentication PIN entered against an account. And have saved it. The first 3 options are checked.

* Skip unwatched import from Trakt

Update Trakt watched history during Scheduled Task

Sync Collection during Scheduled Task

dravokivich

Hi, Just seen "Alerts" in my dashboard relating to the library sync task. Nothing identifiable, so I've no issue copying it below. It seems this is starting with a credential type error? After I copy the PIN into the Settings against an EMBY users, is there something else I'm meant to do?

Unauthorized
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.<>c__DisplayClass34_0.<<posttotrakt>b__0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.Retry[T](Func`1 function)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.PostToTrakt(String url, Object data, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.RefreshUserAuth(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SetRequestHeaders(HttpRequestOptions options, TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.GetFromTrakt(String url, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendGetAllWatchedMoviesRequest(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncMovies(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncUserLibrary(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)</posttotrakt>

• 1 month later...