plugin/application updates failed and no Metadata downloading

akirus

Krycek

Hi @Luke, yes I'm still having the issue.

I can share whatever is necessary to help go through it though I don't know what I actually should share.

21 minutes ago, Krycek said:

Hi @Luke, yes I'm still having the issue.

I can share whatever is necessary to help go through it though I don't know what I actually should share.

Can you please attach the emby server log? thanks.

FrostByte

I get the "Check for application updates failed"  once in awhile, like every few days or so, but not all the time.  I had two plugins update on the 8th.  I'm not having any metadata issues either.

• 2 weeks later...
Daniel85

Hi.

Do you know when there will be a solution to the problem? Maybe the next version will fix the problem? If so, when is it coming?

Thanks

Paulshelling

This issue has clearly been around for over a month without a solution and despite being a paying customer, I'm at the point where I have to consider looking into Plex or Jellyfin, even if only temporary. It seems we're being left in the dark without any idea about what's going wrong or when we can expect an attempted solution. I haven't changed anything on my end, I just need a media system that works.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Krycek

Hi @Luke,

Pretty simple ! I went into my Synology DSM, updated Emby (which took somehow 5 mins top), went back to Emby and tried to update metadata...

...which did work very quickly !

In short : problem is solved, thanks for your support !