Are TV shows supposed to show up as episodes under latest?

DommTheDon

DommTheDon

I know it did not always show up this way, and I'm not sure how it changed. Is it supposed to show up like this, or no? I know it may be beneficial to see the latest released/added episode, but just curious to how the change even happened and/or how to change it back.

5eb0b37542dd9_latestTVshows.png 
It looks like this now, instead of the old view like:

5eb0b4428d99f_Oldlook.png

Anyone know?

Thanks

Happy2Play

Yes that is normal.  The only place you see Latest Episodes is via TV-Suggestions tab now.

• Like 1

DommTheDon

@@kanipek It shows the episodes like this via the homepage under Latest TV shows on both the browser and the app.

@@Happy2Play so the TV-Suggestions I'm guessing is the "Latest TV Shows" on the home page and is normal?

Sorry, Just new to Emby so double checking. 

Edited by DommTheDon

Happy2Play

@@kanipek It shows the episodes like this via the homepage under Latest TV shows on both the browser and the app.

@@Happy2Play so the TV-Suggestions I'm guessing is the "Latest TV Shows" on the home page and is normal?

Sorry, Just new to Emby so double checking. 

Sorry are you talking about a TV Show library that is Mixed Content type?  If so yes this is normal, from a TV Show content type no it is not normal.

• Like 1

seanbuff

Yes that is normal.  The only place you see Latest Episodes is via TV-Suggestions tab now.

In which version? Because, no - i don't think that's normal at all.

Homepage 'Latest TV Shows' (OP's first pic) should only show Series level posters

Episode view is only visible via 'TV - Suggestions' as you said

OP is saying he is seeing individual episode view on the front page, which is not normal.

Happy2Play

Example Mixed Content type vs TV Shows content type (Home Screen Latest section)  You can ignore my testing library names.

5eb0bbc718b44_type.jpg

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

I think ultimately I'd like to add 3-dot buttons on those rows with options so that you can control if they are grouped or not.