Automated Tagging

Steve86

• 2 months later...

Would be nice to auto tag from filename. I think it is very useful to have some movie properties that can only generated from Filenames like, Remux, Webrip, WebHD...

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• 1 year later...
gillmacca01

I'm having issues getting movies filtered by parental ratings displayed properly - I'm probably doing something wrong my end

If I go into Emby and filter by Parental Rating R, it says I have 1581 movies

In your tool, if I filter parental rating by Min =R M TV-MA FSK-18 and set Max as the same on my movie library, it comes back with 2604 movies (I don't have any movies with parental rating M, TV-MA or FSK-18, so should only pick up R rating)

image.thumb.png.adfb3bf046076bc2091c00038fc84757.png

image.thumb.png.3b9bd26dd354bbf3c7dae35db61063cb.png

image.thumb.png.a40bd9aff2bffabda9013e9022a4e350.png

3 hours ago, gillmacca01 said:

If I go into Emby and filter by Parental Rating R, it says I have 1581 movies

Hi.  If you only selected R then you are seeing only the movies that are rated exactly as "R".  The max setting would show you all movies rated R and below.

GrimReaper
1 minute ago, ebr said:

Hi.  If you only selected R then you are seeing only the movies that are rated exactly as "R".  The max setting would show you all movies rated R and below.

Actually it shouldn't, as Min=R as well. 

4 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Actually it shouldn't, as Min=R as well. 

Okay, sorry, moving too fast and didn't realize we were talking about an external tool here...  move along.

Happy2Play

@gillmacca01 They are different query methods for Emby Filter vs @VicMooretool that do potentially give differing results.

http://‌‍‍homeserver‌:8096/emby/Users/5a53fdc26e094dfeb5b768aae1a4271b/Items?SortBy=DateCreated,SortName&SortOrder=Descending&IncludeItemTypes=Movie&Recursive=true&Fields=BasicSyncInfo,CanDelete,Container,PrimaryImageAspectRatio,ProductionYear&StartIndex=0&ParentId=33094&EnableImageTypes=Primary,Backdrop,Thumb&ImageTypeLimit=1&OfficialRatings=R

http://‌‍‍homeserver‌:8096/emby/Users/5a53fdc26e094dfeb5b768aae1a4271b/Items?Recursive=true&ParentId=33094&Fields=Genres,Overview,Tags,Path&IncludeItemTypes=Movie&MinOfficialRating=TV-MA&MaxOfficialRating=TV-MA

Filter R returns 1994 where tool with min/max set to "R M TV-MA FSK-18 (9)" 2050

So &MinOfficialRating=TV-MA&MaxOfficialRating=TV-MA does not return the same results as &OfficialRatings=R.  (the min/max=TV-MA is equivalent to R (index 9), as the api provided same results shown above.

Vic may need an additional specific filter. 

As a min/max will add in all items with that rating index (R M TV-MA FSK-18).  So adding each of those filters in Emby should get similar results but I haven't got exact match yet as TV-MA/R filter is still 2 off.

Theoretically this should be its own topic.

Edited by Happy2Play

• 8 months later...
eeeeeesy

why hasnt anyone made it possible to import all the tags from imdb to all the content we have on emby? for some reason all my suspense genre tags are missing like they were never even checked on imdb to begin with

Edited by eeeeeesy

GrimReaper
33 minutes ago, eeeeeesy said:

for some reason all my suspense genre tags are missing like they were never even checked on imdb to begin with

They weren't, as nothing is ever scraped from IMDB.

33 minutes ago, eeeeeesy said:

why hasnt anyone made it possible to import all the tags from imdb to all the content we have on emby?

Cost-prohibitive.