Trakt Classic

yardameus

yardameus

I wasn't sure if it's still a hold over from my going to Dev and back to Beta, but I'm still having difficulty getting the most recent version (1.5.0.15, mbc 3.0.72) to work right.  Same problem I talked to you about before, how after running MBC once, trakt is no longer in either menu and the rating screen does not come up.  Should I try reinstalling MBC.  I'm assuming there hasn't been an issue with anyone else similar to this.  Trakt is still receiving all the MBS info (library/watched stat).

Redshirt

I'm an ass, I forgot about this :) 

Can you link a log that shows MBC starting. You don't need to play anything, I just want to see the startup logging.

yardameus

Here are a couple logs.  The first one is the first run after installing Trakt Classic again (after deleting all .dlls and anything related to trakt classic).  The second one is just another run of MBC after the first one.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19852806/mb3/MBClassic-91020130fbb662e1b2e459691334b35d0e14fd0.log

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19852806/mb3/MBClassic-91020138530f97b47e8461cb96c51c226cd82a4.log

edit:  If this hasn't been any issue for anyone else or is a pain, don't worry about this until all the other things you got in the air are a little more stabilized.  It still reports for me, and I can install the previous version and rate that way, I just have to dismiss the update at startup. 

Edited by yardameus

Redshirt

It's failing to load, or save, the settings for whatever reason. I'd still like to determine why. I'll add a little more logging to the relevant methods and see where that leads. 

• Like 1

Redshirt

yardameus, can you try this build on your MBC install and post logs as before. I don't expect it to be fixed, it's just more logging info. Thanks.

yardameus

yardameus, can you try this build on your MBC install and post logs as before. I don't expect it to be fixed, it's just more logging info. Thanks.

Here's the log.  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19852806/mb3/MBClassic-12102013dec365434e06451e8483bd3c5ccc48d1.log

I checked the configuration trakt-classic.xml and it exists but has 0 kb size, as does the old one.

Redshirt

those 0kb files will be skewing results. Can you delete them and then launch MBC and shoot me a new log. I need to figure out why the initial save is failing.

steve1977

Wanted to connect if this plugin could sync watch tags both ways? Want to mark movies as watched if indicated so in trakt.

Also one feature request: would live to sync trakt personal list as mb tags.

Thanks!!!

riverboat2001

I also have the same problem. I've attached my log.

If i download the DLL, where do i need to put it.

Thanks

Redshirt

I'm going to publish that build shortly. Just get it through the configurator.

• Like 1