Get all MediaSources when listing a library

Tolriq

Tolriq

And since the funny guy did not get it either, I'll try to explain again the need :)

Yatse works fully offline from it's own database that is 100% independent from Emby, so there's full syncs and differential syncs but when using the app and browsing Emby is not used / called at all.

To have a fast full sync with proper libraries handling and all data I have no choice but listing libraries then their content. This works relatively fast and efficient but does not return the other sources nor an indicator of what media have other sources.

So to have the data inside Yatse I can either use some non optimal path inside Emby that will return the needed data during the sync at the expanse of a little slower full sync. Or do 1 query per media to fetch all data, so for 10 000 episodes, 10 000 queries to server. Despite what funny guy says, slower joins and parsing on Emby side to return all media sources will always be wayyyyy faster than 10 000 queries for each medias.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the delay. I found the issue. It's resolved for the next release, thanks.

• Like 1