Decided to passthrough a GPU for fun to see performance improvements.

rsvg

mastrmind11

wait what? you don't think that perception of value has anything to do with being born in a certain generation? Check out NPR sometime. 

since we're on the subject, let me guess, millennial?

since we're on the subject, let me guess, millennial?

How could you tell? Was it my complete lack of ownership and gating of things? Software, technology and the free sharing of knowledge is the only thing that can unite us in evolution imho.

Good day,

I always love free-speech or suggestion that will lead to better apply to the software that the main dev's here will consider, this general forum section to do that, and that fine here, but what not acceptable here is:

Coming here about Emby software features that must pay to have in your Emby, you free to test whatever you like when you install, then if that what you like, then fine pay for it.

This a rule for the software, do not like payment matters for the additional features, then i am sure it best to try another software that fit your requirement and needs.

Also please all, stop the bad words towards others no matters if they disagree with you, if thing rise, simply click the "Report" button, thanks.

Back to the subject here, again, these threads are not welcome here, and that final.

My best