Custom Intros don't work on mobile

crash1015

crash1015

I just got my custom intros working. But when i use my phone to connect (WAN and LAN side), it won't show the intro. Either it will hang until you force the movie to start, or sometimes it will throw an error stated below:

Playback Error No compatible streams are currently available

Anyone know anything about this? 

Hi, was any ffmpeg log generated? if so, can you please attach that as well? Thanks.

Yep! Sorry about that. Also, thank you for everything you do. I visit often but this is my first time posting. I've seen your name quite a bit though haha.

Hi, this ffmpeg log is actually from an episode. Are you sure this is the right one? What happened here?

crash1015

Crap. It might be kinda hard to find the exact log now. I can zip up the whole log folder and attach it if that would work better. Or else, is there another way to go about this? 

@@crash1015, the best thing to do would be to restart emby server, then recreate the problem. Then attach all log files from the server logs folder that were created or modified during the time of your test. Thanks !

• 4 weeks later...
CarlosLima

I also have a problem with custom Intro. In my case, using a pc and chrome browser as tests, I found this out:

1. on the local pc, the customized Intro works perfect and fast, less than 3 seconds, so no problem. libraries are limited to little videos, less than 10.

2. on pc vps, the customized Intro also works, but it takes about 15 seconds to reproduce and after it, until it shows the movie fanart and starts it, about 30 more seconds. libraries have over 7,000 videos.

In both, using EmbyServer 4.4.3.0.

The intro is the same and contains only 3 seconds.

Edited by CarlosLima